Pressure is part and parcel of all work and helps to keep employees motivated. However, when positive pressure spills over to excessive pressure, it can leant to stress which undermines performance and can lead to illness.
Over 11 million days are lost at work a year (HSE) because of stress at work. Employers have a legal duty to protect employees from stress at work.
Who is it for?
This course enables business owners, directors and senior managers to understand how mental health should be managed across their business
What will I learn?
- The cost of mental ill health to British businesses
- The relationship between mental health and sickness absence
- Recognising symptoms and signs of stress
- Mental health its effects in the workplace
- Reasonable adjustments and the Equality Act.
Contact us to find out more about our stress training courses for business owners and company directors.